Is There A Fit?
You’ve invested a lot of time, money and emotion in your business venture. When you search for legal counsel to help you protect and/or grow those investments, you should ask some important questions. First, what percentage of your potential lawyer’s practice is devoted exclusively to business/commercial law? If you are satisfied with the answer to this question, you might also want to ask how many years his/her practice has been focused in that area of the law.
We also apply a set of criteria when deciding whether to work with potential clients. Our client base consists of small to medium-sized businesses and some individuals (primarily professionals or executives) who were generally referred to us by existing clients or other referral sources. Also, we prefer those who value long-term relationships.
If you’d like to explore working with us, please let us know and we can mutually decide if there’s a fit.
We work with a wide variety of businesses, but over the years we’ve developed a concentration in the following industries:
- Healthcare (including physicians, dentists, orthodontists, surgeons, anesthesiologists and CRNAs)
- Construction (including both public and private contractors)
- Consulting (including software consultants)
- Real estate developers (including commercial and residential)
- Transportation (including trucking)
- Investment Advisors